In order to lose Weight, you have to eat less and move more. But this is often easier said than done. Many people make repeated attempts, often using different fad diets and weight loss publicity stunts and are unsuccessful. Simply losing as little as 10 percent of your Current Body Weight can make a difference in your health? Achieving this initial Weight Loss Goal will help to lower your risk for heart disease and other conditions, including high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis, and certain types of cancer. Rogers Diet and Fitness Plan focus on slow weight reduction, a reasonable and safe weight loss is 1–2 pounds per week. It may take several months to lose the weight; it will make it easier sustain the Weight Loss. It will also give you the time to make new healthy lifestyle changes such as eating a Healthy Diet and increasing your Physical Activity Level.
Goals of Rogers Diet and Fitness Plan
Following are main targets of this plan:-
- If Obese, your BMI should come down to Overweight Range(i.e. BMI 25 – 30)
- If Overweight your BMI should come down to Normal Range(i.e. BMI 18 – 25)
- If the BMI is within Normal Range, increase your fitness level, improve body shape and reduce your waist line by two sizes.
In order to succeed, you have to make changes in your Life Style such as eating healthy foods, being more physically active, and learning how to change behaviors. Over time, these changes will become routine.
“Eat for Health “Plan
Most people need to cut down on the number of Calories (Units Of Energy) they get from food and beverages and increase their physical activity. For a weight loss of 1–2 pounds per week, daily intake should be reduced by 600 to 1,100 calories.
- Eating plans containing 1,000–1,200 Calories will help most women to lose weight safely.
- Eating plans between 1,200 calories and 1,600 calories each day are suitable for men and may also be appropriate for women who weigh 170 pounds or more or who exercise regularly.
- On a 1,600-calorie diet but still not losing weight, you may want reduce 200 Calories in your Diet Plan.
Diets of less than 900 calories (Very low Calorie) each day should not be used regularly because they require special monitoring.
- How Much Exercise Does It Take To Burn Off A Can Of Coke (coca-cola.co.uk)