The strategy of Keeping yourself Looking Good is as follows:-
1. Keep your skin clean
2. Keep moisturizing your skin
3. Protect your skin from sun
- Use Sunscreen
- Remain in shade
- Use protective clothing
4. Handle your skin gently
5. Daily cleansing and shaving can take a toll on your skin. To keep it gentle:
- Limit bath time. Hot water and long showers or baths remove oils from your skin. Limit your bath or shower time, and use warm rather than hot water.
- Avoid strong soaps. Strong soaps and detergents can strip oil from your skin. Instead, choose mild cleansers.
- Shave carefully. To protect and lubricate your skin, apply shaving cream, lotion or gel before shaving. For the closest shave, use a clean, sharp razor. Shave in the direction the hair grows, not against it.
- Pat dry. After washing or bathing, gently pat or blot your skin dry with a towel so that some moisture remains on your skin.
Add plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins to your Diet. Right diet keeps you young and healthy.
Watch your weight. Manage a healthy weight through balanced diet and regular exercise.
Manage Stress. Stress effects mental and physical health, avoid stress through various stress reducing techniques
Avoid Smoking. Smoking Results in various health issues, avoid or quit smoking
Limit Alcohol. Use of alcohol leads to alcoholism, avoid excessive use of alcohol
Exercise Regularly. Regular exercise leads to healthy body and mind
Emphasize on good personal hygiene.