Back Leg Lift
- Lie on your stomach with a pillow under your hips. Place your forehead on your fists to keep your neck in line with your spine. Bend the right leg so that the knee is bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Contract the abdominal and slowly lift the front of the right leg up and off the floor, pressing the heel up to the ceiling. Hold the leg up for a breath and then slowly lower.
- Perform 12 to 15 times, then switch and repeat with the right leg.
Forward arm lift
- Lean your back against a wall keeping your bum, lower back, shoulders, and head pressed against it while your feet are a few inches in front.
- Pull your lower back in towards the wall by drawing in your abdominals and set your shoulders back and down.
- Extend both arms down by your sides with palms out. Now lift both arms up and above the head, leading with the thumbs. Touch your thumbs to the wall. Continue lifting your arms up and down for a count of 15 times.
Knee to chest
- Lie on your back and pull your left knee up toward your chest by placing both hands behind the knee. Keep right leg straight, with the heel pressing into the ground.
- Using your arms, slowly pulse your knee toward and away from your chest 12 to 15 times and then hold the knee in for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Repeat using the other leg