Many people want to Loose Weight Fast, occasionally they do not have temperament to go for a long sustainable diet plan, at other time there is an event or occasion where they want to look better. The main question they should ask themselves is “Is it wise to risk your long term health for an event or occasion”. There are many methods to get slim quickly, some of it are as follows:-
· Crash Diet
· Fad Diet
· Herbal Treatment
How to Lose Weight Fast
If you want to Lose Weight Fast, few tips are as follows:-
1. Drink a Lot of water. Drinking water does not add calories, when feeling urge for a snack, first drink a lot of water, it will definitely decrease portion of snack you will eat. Drink lot of water before your breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner, you will eat less meal portion than usual.
3. Eat Fiber rich Foods. Fiber makes your stomach feel full for a longer time, Add whole grain food to your diet.
4. Eat Complex Carbohydrates. Complex carbohydrates release sugar and starches slowly, denying your body to store sugar. The complex carbs from vegetables are digested more slowly, so you remain full longer. Simple carbohydrates in foods like white bread, white rice, spaghetti etc, results in bloating, especially around your belly.
6. Exercise regularly and vigorously. You must burn more calories than what you have taken. Drink sugar free coffee one hour before exercise.
7. Have at least six-hour sleep. Sound and complete sleep keeps you active and helps you to make right decisions about food choices.
8. Select what to eat. Make a selection of food for meals and snacks every time, rather than eating anything that comes in your way. Pre-planning will result in better food choices.
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight Loss, Weight Control and Obesity Basics
- Foods to Fight Obesity
- Good Fats, Bad Fats
- Height and Weight Chart For Men
- Height and Weight Chart For Women
- Herbs for Weight Loss
- Weight Loss pills or Diet Pills
- Lose Weight Fast
- Dietary Fiber – Helps in Weight Loss