Metabolism is the series of processes by which food is converted into the energy and other products needed to sustain life. Metabolism breaks down proteins, carbohydrates, and fats to yield the energy your body needs to maintain it. The rate of your metabolism depends on the interaction between the numbers of calories you consume, the number of calories you burn. Genetics may play a role in fast or slow metabolism, however, if you have slow metabolism you can improve it by taking care of food you eat and changing your life style.Increasing your metabolic rate can also help to lose weight.
1. Eat Fish. The Omega-3 Fatty Acids found only in fish oil, may have the power to boost your metabolism. Fish oil increases levels of fat-burning enzymes and decreases levels of fat-storage enzymes in your body.
2. Sleep. There is a link between metabolism and sleep, less than required sleep may seriously slow metabolism. Lack of sleep seriously affects your Weight Loss efforts.
3. Eat Frequently. Eating stimulate your metabolism for short time, it means if you divide your meal in to 6 times a day instead of three times a day, you boost your metabolism, resulting in Weight Loss.
4. Build Muscles. Your body needs energy to maintain muscles, if you build muscles your metabolism will automatically becomes faster.
5. Eat Right. Selection of right food is important, if you eat metabolism boosters more, you are likely to lose weight. Moreover, eating frequently does not mean eating more, divide food you eat into smaller portions after small intervals.
7. Add Chilies to your Diet. Chili Peppers contain bio-active chemicals called capsinoids, the consumption of capsinoids increases the energy expenditure.
9. Add Exercises and Aerobics to your daily routine. Exercise is the safest and most effective way to boost your metabolism. Exercise not only raises our metabolic rate, it also keeps your resting energy expenditure high during the recovery period.
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight Loss, Weight Control and Obesity Basics
- Foods to Fight Obesity
- Good Fats, Bad Fats
- Height and Weight Chart For Men
- Height and Weight Chart For Women
- Herbs for Weight Loss
- Weight Loss pills or Diet Pills
- Lose Weight Fast
- Dietary Fiber – Helps in Weight Loss
- Weight Loss – Protein, Fat and Carb Intake