Going to the Gym or exercising outdoors may not be possible for you due to a number of reasons. Home Gym Equipment allows you to exercise at home, as and when you have a time and mood. Home Gym equipment items mentioned below are recommended for your Home Gym. You may not have all of them but having some of them at a proper place in home will definitely help you to remain fit and healthy.
- Skip Rope. Get a good a good skip rope shall be part of Home Gym Equipment, these are great to speed up your heart rate, improving your coordination and skill, and adding a poly-metric component to your routine that builds your leg power.
- Tread Mill. Treadmills are a popular piece of aerobic equipment to be added in Home Gym Equipment. Treadmills let you walk or run indoors regardless of the time of day or weather. When purchasing look for a solid, smooth action, a steady pace, wide belt, safety shut off, and incline settings.
- Stationary Bike. Stationary bikes are widely used for exercising at home, adding it in your Home Gym Equipment would be a great idea. Stationary bike offers a non-impact cardiovascular workout and are great for the overweight or sedentary person just starting to exercise. They primarily use the muscles of the legs and buttocks. Bikes come in a variety of price ranges.
- Balance Equipment. Balance Equipment is an excellent, inexpensive addition to your home gym Equipment. Balance exercises will improve your core strength, agility and coordination in all sports and greatly reduce your risk of injury.
- 5. Dumbbells. Dumbbells with changeable plates are good addition to your Home Gym Equipment.
You get a lot of different weight selections for less money than a bunch of individual weights, and they take up a lot less space than a full set.
- Swiss Ball. There are lots of cool exercises to be done on an exercise ball (also known as a Swiss ball). Think of a Swiss ball as the opposite of solid ground. soft, unstable surfaces that challenges your core and helps you improve your balance and coordination. It’s also an excellent substitute for a bench in exercises like the chest press and the pullover, as long as your goal is to build coordination and stability rather than raw power and strength.
- Rowing Machines. Rowing Machine is good Home Gym Equipment, if you want one piece of equipment that provides a whole body workout. Rowing uses both the upper and lower body for aerobic exercise. Proper technique on a rowing machine is important in order to avoid back strain.
- Resistance Band. There are a number of different exercises to be done with resistance bands. Unlike a barbell or dumbbell, it provides constant tension throughout a lifting movement, increasing the intensity of the exercise and the challenge to your muscles. Resistance Band hardly require a storage space, therefore, a good addition to Home Gym Equipment.
- Kettlebell. Kettlebell looks like a cannonball with a handle, but that ungainly design is exactly why it’s so effective. Unlike a dumbbell, a kettlebell’s center of gravity shifts during an exercise, increasing the challenge and building coordination. Because it’s total-body moves, it adds a cardio element to workout.
- Lower Back Pain Exercises (www.healthinessbox.com)
- Neck Pain Exercises (www.healthinessbox.com)
- Pain Free Joint Exercises (www.healthinessbox.com)
- Sciatica Pain Exercises (www.healthinessbox.com)
- Stiff shoulder Exercises (www.healthinessbox.com)
- Yoga (www.healthinessbox.com)