- Exercise. The more time spent exercising and the more vigorous the exercise, the more calories will be burned. Taking a brisk walk every day is probably the single most important piece of advice to burn calories. Even after your workout has ended, your body is still burning more calories, metabolic rate can be elevated with aerobic exercise for at least 24 hours
- Build Muscle. Build muscle mass, and muscle tissue burns calories a fast pace. The most effective way to increase metabolism and burn calories quickly is by aerobic exercise and strength training. The largest muscles are in the thighs, abdomen, chest, and arms, therefore, strengthening these muscles shall burn calories fast.
- Drink Coffee and Green Tea without Milk and Sugar. Drinking 250 milligrams of caffeine with a meal can increase the calories spent metabolizing the meal by 10%. Green tea, in particular, seems to be especially conducive to burning calories. Caffeine is a stimulant, and stimulants tend to increase the calories you burn. So instead of having fizzy drink or any other calorie-laden drink with your meals, go for an unsweetened cup of coffee or tea, it will help to burn calories quickly.
- Eat Small Meals. Eating a small meal every 2 hours will keep your metabolism fired and keep your calories burning.
- Eat Spicy Food. Evidence to show that spices, especially chili, can raise the metabolic rate by up to 50% for up to 3 hours after you’ve eaten a spicy meal, this will burn calories fast.