Skin Whitening and Face Whitening is very common especially in Asian countries. The market is flooded with skin-lightening creams and lotions. But such products have harmful chemicals that can ultimately damage your skin. Often these products are expensive, too. Herbal remedies do not cause any kind of side effect, are free of chemicals and hence there are no long term consequences and keep skin fresh and Healthy. Must remember, the herb is a traditional, rather than well-researched, whitening remedy.
- Orange Peel. Dry orange peels in sun. When they are fully dried, grind them in a mixture and make powder. Add raw milk to it, make a paste and apply it on your skin everyday. Rinse it off with lukewarm water when dries.
- Papaya Face Mask. For making this mask for instant fairness, mix together pulp of ripe papaya, a tea spoon of milk powder, a teaspoon of honey and enough milk to make a smooth paste. Apply for 20 minutes and wash off with plain water.
- Red Onion. The compounds found in red onions are similar to those in papaya and lemon juice. The best way to use red onions is to cut them into slices and apply a slice on the area you’re trying to bleach every day. Only a few minutes of application are required.
- Lady’s Mantle. crush the fresh leaves to extract their juice. Dab this juice on the skin you want to lighten, leave for several minutes and rinse off. Alternatively, infuse the leaves in hot water and use this herbal water in place of plain water in lotion recipes. Ask your dermatologist about using lady’s mantle, and test a small patch of skin before applying it to a large amount of skin.
- Lemon. Squeeze pieces of lemon as hard as possible to extract pure juice, Soak a cotton ball in the juice, Apply it to your face, and leave it for several minutes before rinsing off. Lemon juice is acidic, keep it away from eyes.
- Chamomile. The first method is to heat up several bags of chamomile tea. These can be used in a facial steam, which will safely but steadily lighten your skin over time. The other method involves allowing the tea bags to cool before you use them. Once cooled, you can strain the water out and use the chamomile-infused water as a hand soak or face wash.
- Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is one of the most powerful skin healing herbs on the planet. Used to treat minor burns and wounds, it is also very effective at removing skin blemishes. Aloe Vera helps both, remove blemishes and make your skin glow, it can make your skin whitening efforts stand out quicker