A healthy eating pattern is important to avoid all sort of deficiencies, magnesium being a vital mineral shall be taken in adequate quantity through regular diet. To avoid magnesium deficiency, your diet shall include following:-
Include a variety of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, fat-free or low-fat milk and milk products, and oils in your diet.
- Include whole grains and dark-green, leafy vegetables are good sources of magnesium.
- Include Low-fat milk and yogurt contain magnesium as well.
- Include some ready-to-eat breakfast cereals are fortified with magnesium.
Include a variety of protein foods, including seafood, lean meats and poultry, eggs, legumes (beans and peas), nuts, seeds, and soy products in your diet.
- Include dried beans and legumes (such as soybeans, baked beans, lentils, and peanuts)
- Include nuts such as almonds and cashews that provide magnesium.
Avoid saturated and trans fats, added sugars, and sodium.
Avoid Extra Calories, stay within your daily calorie needs.