Whey Protein – Good for Healthy Aging

Sarcopenia affects a slice of the population that is growing, and fast. By the year 2050, the world’s population of people aged 60 years and over is expected to triple. The growing elderly population, and the indications that protein intake may be linked to preserving muscle mass and strength, it’s easy to see how there…

Calories in Fatburger

Food Item Servings Calories Fat (gm) Carbs (gm) Protein (gm) BEVERAGES Float, Big Fat 1 container 390 12 73 3 Shakes, Chocolate 1 container 910 45 115 14 Shakes, Cookies & Ice Cream 1 container 1180 59 163 18 Shakes, Maui-Banana 1 container 940 44 126 13 Shakes, Peanut Butter 1 container 950 53 114…

Calories in Coffee

Coffee is a popular hot drink enjoyed by millions of people worldwide,it is a brewed beverage prepared from the roasted or baked seeds of several species of an evergreen shrub of the genus Coffea. It is a beverage made by percolation, infusion, or decoction from the roasted and ground seeds of a coffee plant. According…

Calories in Sushi

What is Sushi Sushi is the most famous Japanese dish outside of Japan, and it is also one of the most popular dishes among the Japanese themselves. Cold rice dressed with vinegar, formed into any of various shapes, and garnished especially with bits of raw seafood or vegetables. Sushi is not equal to raw fish….

Calories, Fat, Carbs and Protein in Eggs

Calories, Fat, Carbs and Protein in Eggs The default color of eggs is white (that of the calcium carbonate from which the shells are made), but some birds, mainly passerines, produce colored eggs. Commercially, the term ‘egg’ refers to hen’s eggs. Eggs of ducks, geese, quails, ostriches are also sold in market. There are different…

Bad Foods for Autism (ASD) Patients

  Foods to be Avoided by Autism Patients It is best for the Autism Patient to modify their diet and try a blend of a variety of foods, supplements and medication to control the symptoms. Foods that create problem should be avoided:- Food Sensitivity. Many children with autism have food sensitivities, due to abnormalities in…

Weight Loss – Protein, Fat and Carb Intake

Our diet chiefly constitute of Proteins, Fats and Carbohydrates. Various Diet programs recommend different ratios of Proteins, Fats and carbohydrates. Comparison of various weight loss programs is listed below, so that you can choose a Diet Program that suits your dietary preferences and Life Style. Related articles Weight Loss Surgery Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)…

Hair Fall, Loss of Hair and Baldness

Loss of Hair Hair grow up around 1 centimeter per month. About 90 percent of the hair on your scalp is growing at any one time, while about remaining 10 percent of the hair is in a resting phase. the resting hair falls out and new hair starts to grow in its place after about…

Protein – Eat and Reduce Weight

Protein and Weight Loss/ Weight Control What is Protein Protein is one of the basic building blocks of the human body, making up about 16 percent of our total body weight. Muscle, hair, skin, and connective tissue are mainly made up of protein. Protein plays a major role in all of the cells and most…

Low Carb Diet – Emphasizes on Dietary Protein and Fat

What is Low Carb Diet All foods are made up of Three Primary Macro Nutrients – Carbohydrates (or sugars), Proteins and Fats. Low carb implies that the percentage of carbohydrate (by calorie) is low . A Low Carb Diet limits Carbohydrates such as grains, starchy vegetables and fruit and emphasizes dietary protein and fat. Many…